- Lowest kilojule food available with zero fat. This is an ideal filler and a great base for other healthy foods such as chicken and avocado.
- Low in calories but high in fiber keeping you feeling full for longer. An awesome food to help you loose weight.
- Australia’s very own lean, mean, weight loss machine. Rich in protein and low in fat and cholesterol. Kangaroo also helps repair muscles as well as balance out blood sugar.
- A nutritional powerhouse that tastes great, very versatile and has excellent nutritional properties. These little super fruits also keep you feeling full for longer.
- A great low calorie substitute for meat. High in protein which is of course the most filling macro nutrient. Extremely important for brain, heart and eye health.
- Another super food. Low in calories but incredibly high in nutrients. Just 5 serves a week can reduce the likelihood of brain, colon, breast and prostate cancers.
- Another low calorie, low GI and high protein food. Contains good bacteria to promote a healthy digestive system.
- Contains enzymes that have been shown to inhibit tumor formation. Lowers insulin and cholesterol levels.
- Contains high nutrients with a low calorie count. Important for a healthy brain, heart and eyes. Has also been linked to decreasing depression, Alzheimer’s and stroke.