Applications are now open for an Administration/Customer Service role at LiveFit 24/7 Griffith.
Join our dynamic team! We’re looking for a motivated and friendly person to work at our front counter over a range of hours (10 – 20 hours per week) from Monday – Saturday. If you love people and interested in fitness we’d love to hear from you.
Previous experience and/or qualifications in administration, customer service, sales and fitness are preferred but not essential.
– The ability to smile and be welcoming
– Ability to work under pressure
– Ability to work individually and as part of a team
– Ability to get along with others
– Believe in a high level of customer service
– Ability to multitask
– Enjoy working with people
– Problem solving
– Handle incoming calls
– Greet everyone who comes in the front door
– Daily computer data entry
– Register casual visitors and collect fees
– Take bookings and collect fees for classes and any other special events
– Keep supplies stocked of all snack and drink items
– Handle membership sales, payments, cancellations and on holds
– Keep all gym floor equipment organised and in the correct place
– General housekeeping duties including cleaning
– Keep towels washed, dried and folded
– Keep desk and entry neat and clean at all times
– Undefined work assigned by supervisor
Applications close Friday 17 February 2017. Enquiries and applications can be addressed to Lauren Marshall, Administration Manager by email or by phoning (02) 6964 5849.