Best known for their anti-aging effects, blueberries, while tiny, are a powerful figure-friendly eat: A 1-cup serving sets you back only 80 calories, and helps you feel full with 4 grams of fiber.
Blueberries’ Health Benefits:
- They are a cancer fighting superfood bursting with antioxidants that fight cancer and other diseases
- Have cholesterol lowering properties and promote heart health
- Prevent muscular degeneration.
- Promote urinary health.
- Have been called “brain food” and can help with Alzheimer’s prevention.
- Anti-aging foods (of which wild blueberries are one of the best) can delay and reverse the signs of aging.
- Help protect circulatory health.
- Are an excellent anti-diabetes food, both in prevention and control of the disease.
- Are one of nature’s perfect anti-inflammatory foods.
- Help to promote and maintain digestive health.
- Aid with weight loss and a healthy diet.
Check out this awesome recipe for breakfast blueberry bars. Quick… Easy… and … Delicious. Give them a go!!!