Boxing is a high intensity full-body workout that will make you physically stronger as well as aerobically and anaerobically fitter.
- Calorie expenditure and fat burning are very elevated during boxing as it is such a high intensity workout utilizing large muscle groups and constantly keeps you moving
- Fantastic for cardio and strength building
- Great for weight loss
- Improves agility and coordination
- Increases muscle tone and greater fitness levels
- One hour can burn 500 – 700 calories
- Great for toning your bottom and quadriceps muscles!!!!
- Reduces stress.
Why you should try:
- Boxing offers something for everyone: Strength, cardio, weight loss, toning up and overall body fitness.
- It is great for people of all fitness levels as it is all about technique.
When is it on??
Check out Clint’s Saturday morning boxing class: