Check out this cool recipe to make eating broccoli fun!
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 jalapeno, chopped, seeds removed
- 2 tbs green onions
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 ounces fat free cream cheese (or silken tofu, goat cheese, sour cream, cashew cream, something creamy)
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbs cilantro
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Cook the broccoli in lightly salted water until very soft. Overcook the broccoli in comparison to the al dente cooking that most recipes recommend.
- Drain broccoli very well.
- Transfer to a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth, add additional olive oil for a smoother texture.
- Serve warm
A healthier way to enjoy dip!!!