A spinning workout is an excellent way to burn some calories and relieve stress. The workout employs a stationary bike, which has various tension levels. The bike will also track your progress, so that you are motivated to continue and accomplish your fitness goals.
- Burns about 500 calories per class
- Builds muscle tone
- Increases cardio endurance
- Low impact
- Reduced rick of injury
- Adjustable tempo
- Can be done all year round
- Defines and leans out your legs
Why YOU Should try:
- We have awesome instructors!!! (Shaz, Clint, Kim and Glen)
- Great if you only have a spare hour and you love bikes!
- Engages the entire body!!
- Wear moisture wicking clothing with breath-ability
- Bring water and a towel
- Arrive early! At least 5-10 mins
- Varied resistance
- Sweat.. A LOT
When is it on?!
Tuesday 9.15pm with SHAZ and 6pm with GLEN
Thursday 6am with KIM and 6.15pm with CLINT
Come down and give it a go!! Just a reminder that bookings are essential!! Call the front desk on 69645849 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out Glen’s class: